Easy Snack Recipes to Try With Your Family
Time to explore your creativity in the kitchen and unleash the inner chef with these simple snack recipes you can do with your family and Midea.
DIY TACO RECIPE
Looking for something to cook at home and make bond with the kids? Try this DIY Taco Recipe using Midea's Push Button Induction Cooker! An all-around cooker perfect for your everyday cooking needs!
1/2 kg ground beef
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp ground cumin
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup water
12 taco shells
1. Add beef to a large pan over medium heat. Break the meat apart and add the chili powder, cumin, salt, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper to the meat. Cook for about 6-8 minutes by stirring occasionally.
2. Add tomato sauce and water. Cook for 7-8 minutes, until some of the liquid evaporates but the meat mixture is still a little saucy. Remove from the heat.
3. Warm the taco shells according to their package directions.
4. Fill the taco shells with 2 tablespoons of taco meat. Top with desired taco toppings.
Best with: shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, diced red onion, taco sauce and sour cream toppings.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MUG CAKE RECIPE
How to prepare Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake using your Midea Microwave?
Here’s what you’ll need:
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon of salt
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Melt the butter in a small dish.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well.
- In a mug, mix together the vanilla, egg, and sugar until they become well combined.
- Pour in the peanut butter/butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir the chocolate chips.
- Put in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the desired doneness is reached.
OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
Enjoy a delicious recipe perfectly made in Midea’s 50cm 4 Gas Burners Black Gas range! Baking the perfect Oatmeal Raisin Cookies calls for the correct process, good ingredients, and the right cooking equipment.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
3/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Put the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, sugar, whole egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
3. Stir the oats, raisins, and walnuts. Set the dough aside for 20 minutes as the oven preheats.
4. Scoop in 20 tablespoon-sized balls and roll them lightly. Spread them in the baking sheets and bake them for 10 to 11 minutes, then let it cool.
Enjoy all these easy-to-do recipes with the help of your modern kitchen solutions from Midea. Shop your surprisingly friendly Kitchen Companion now Happy cooking!